Flora Plus with NDC 61626-0108 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Net Remedies. The generic name of Flora Plus is aloe, alumina, antimon crud, arg nit, chelidonium maj, gambogia, graphites, hydrastis, lycopodium, silicea. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Net Remedies
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Flora Plus Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ALOE VERA LEAF 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- ALUMINUM OXIDE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SILVER NITRATE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- GAMBOGE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- GRAPHITE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- GOLDENSEAL 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SILICON DIOXIDE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.