The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeIsopropyl Alcohol 99% v/v Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
- For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.Not for use with electrocautinary devices or proceduresAsk a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persist or gets worse.For rubbing and massaging:Caution: Do not apply to irritated skinor if excessive irritation developsAvoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes
Indications & Usage
- When using this product:do not get in eyesdo not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.IIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DIRECTIONS:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged let dry first
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg Favoid excessive heatDoes not contain, nor is it intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholWill produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
* Please review the disclaimer below.