The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4 hoursdo not exceed 6 doses in 24 hoursadults & children 12 years and over 10 mL - 20 mL (2 - 4 teaspoonfuls)children 6 years to under 12 years5 mL - 10 mL (1 - 2 teaspoonfuls)children 2 years to under 6 years2.5 mL - 5 mL (½ - 1 teaspoonful)children under 2 years ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).keep tightly closed.
Acesulfame K, artificial cherry flavor, artificial vanilla flavor, aspartame, hypromellose, menthol, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, purified water. Citric acid may be used to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.