The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a PoisonControlCenter immediately.
- •for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains
For external use only.Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
When Using This Product
- •you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days. •avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water. •do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise •do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use •do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area •avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor •blistering occurs •difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs •severe burning persists
- •for persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using •apply a thin film of cream and gently rub in until fully absorbed •for optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily •best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use •unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use •see package insert for more information
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, PEG-100 stearate, purified water, sorbitol solution & white petrolatum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.