The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep away from eyes. If contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness or irritation develops and issues persist seek medical attention.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until drysupervise children in the use of this productin the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabrics
Water, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, May Contain: FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Red No.4, D&C Red No.33, FD&C Blue No.1.
* Please review the disclaimer below.