The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 66%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire & flameDoes not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce severe gastric disturbances
When Using This Product
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes In the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact, rinse area thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness or irritation developsCondition persist for more than 3 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until drySupervise children in the use of this productIn the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105°FMay discolor fabrics
Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance. May Contain: FD&C Red No.4, FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Blue No.1, D&C Red No.33.
* Please review the disclaimer below.