The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 5 Ml Tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP.....20 mgGuaifenesin, USP......................400 mgPhenylephrine HCl, USP............10 mg
Cough SuppressantExpectorantNasal Decongestant
• Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes • Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold: • nasal congestion • cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
• Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.Ask a doctor before use if you have • diabetes • heart disease • thyroid disease • high blood pressure • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.When using this product • do not exceed recommended dosageStop use and ask a doctor if • you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless • symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever • coughs lasts more than 7 days, come back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Adults and Children 12 years of age and over 5mL (1tsp), every 4 hours Children under 12 years of age ask a doctor
• Store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F) • protect from freezing • protect from light • Avoid excessive heat or humidity. TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if inner seal is torn, broken or missing. Pharmacist: Preserve and dispense in tight, light-resistant container with a child resistant cap as defined in the USP.
Artificial and natural flavors, citric acid, glycerin, menthol, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate and sucralose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.