The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Povidone-Iodine USP 10% (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First Aid Antiseptic
•first aid to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only.
Allergy Alert: Do not apply to persons allergic to Iodine
Do Not Use
• in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body • longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor
If the condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area • apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily • may be covered with a sterile bandage • if bandaged, let dry first
• store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
(purified) water, glycerol, nonylphenol ethoxylate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide
Packet Labeling:Box Labeling:Carton Labeling:
* Please review the disclaimer below.