The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Bulk-forming fiber laxative (a non-allergenic fiber)
- •helps restore and maintain regularity •relieves constipation (irregularity) •for constipation associated with other bowel disorders like IBS when recommended by a doctor. •generally produces a bowel movement in 12 -72 hours.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking .Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks •abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •Constipation lasts more than 7 days •you have rectal bleeding •These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
Take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.AgeDoseMaximum Doseadults & children 12 years of age and overstart with 2 caplets. Increase as needed up to 6 times per day. Do not exceed 12 caplets per dayChildren 6-11 years of age Start with 1 caplet. Increase as needed up to 6 times per dayDo not exceed 6 caplets per daychildren under 6 years of ageConsult a physicianConsult a physician
- •each caplet contains: appx. 18 mg of calcium •store at below 77° F (25°C) •protect contents from humidity •keep tightly closedSafety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
Adipic acid, calcium carbonate, crospovidone, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, silica. Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
* Please review the disclaimer below.