The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Omeprazole delayed-release tablet, 20 mg
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazoleDo not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.Ask a doctor before use if you havehad heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizzinesschest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadednessfrequent chest painfrequent wheezing, particularly with heartburnunexplained weight lossnausea or vomitingstomach painAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are takingwarfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicinesdiazepam (anxiety medicine)digoxin (heart medicine)tacrolimus (immune system medicine)prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)Stop use and ask a doctor ifyour heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 daysyou need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 monthsyou get diarrheaIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults 18 years of age and olderthis product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 daysit may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours14-Day Course of Treatmentswallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morningtake every day for 14 daysdo not take more than 1 tablet a daydo not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctorswallow whole. Do not chew or crush tabletsRepeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 monthsdo not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctorchildren under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions and warnings before usekeep the carton. It contains important information.store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) keep product out of high heat and humidityprotect product from moisture
Carnauba wax, ferric oxide red, ferric oxide yellow, hypromellose, hypromellose acetate succinate, lactose monohydrate, monoethanolamine, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sodium stearate, sodium stearyl fumarate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.