The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years and overone 10 mg capsule once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg capsule in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.adults 65 years and over ask a doctorchildren under 6 years of age ask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)protect from light
FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.