The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Liquid-Filled Capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachethe common coldbackache minor pain of arthritistoothache muscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical foradults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and overtake 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)protect from heat, humidity and lightsee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Edible white ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.