The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeTolnaftate 1%............................................................Antifungal
Otc - Purpose
- Usesproven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionswash affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68°-77°F)
Inactive ingredientscetostearyl alcohol, ethylparaben, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, petrolatum, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium sulfite, steareth-20, stearic acid
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.43157 W 9 Mile RdNovi, MI 48375www.qualitychoice.comMade in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.