The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeHydrocortisone 1%.................................................Anti-itch
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:eczemapsoriasisjewelryinsect bitessoapscosmeticsdetergentsseborrheic dematitispoison ivy, oak, sumactemporarily relieves external anal and genital itchingother uses of this product should only be under the advise and supervision of a doctor
Warnings For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.more than directed unless directed by a doctor
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyesdo not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctorcondition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctorrectal bleeding occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsfor itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctorfor external anal and genital itching, adults:when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with a toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applyingapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsaloe vera leaf, aluminum sulfate octadecahydrate, calcium acetate, monohydrate, cetostearyl alcohol, dextrin, light mineral oil, maltodextrin, methylparaben, petrolatum, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, white wax
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by: C.D.M.A., Inc.43157 W 9 Mile RdNovi, MI 48375www.qualitychoice.comMade in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.