The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeHydrocortisone 1%..............................................Anti-itch
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes due to:eczema psoriasisjewelryinsect bitessoapscosmeticsdetergentsseborrheic dermatitispoison ivy, oak, sumactemporarily relieves external anal and genital itchingother uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.more than directed unless directed by a doctor
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyesdo not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctorrectal bleeding occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsfor itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctorfor external anal and genital itching, adults:when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applyingapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsaloe vera leaf, .alpha.-tocopherol acetate, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone 350, edetate disodium, gelatin hydrolysate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate/peg-100 stearate, magnesium ascorbyl, phosphate, matricaria chamomilla, flowering top, menthyl lactate,methyl gluceth-20, methylparaben, petrolatum,polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearyl alcohol, vitamin a palmitate
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by: C.D.M.A., Inc.43157 W 9 Mile Rd.Novi, MI 48375www.qualitychoice.comMade in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.