The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Manufactured by: SmartScience Laboratories, Inc.13760 Reptron Blvd., Tampa, FL 33626
Natural Menthol, USP (8.5%)
- Temporarily relieves foot, ankle and leg pain associated with:arthritismuscle achesmuscle strainsmuscle sprainsjoint pain
For external use only: Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use is you have sensitive skin or if you are taking any blood thinners,
When Using This Product
- Do not use on wounds or irritated skinDo not bandage tightly or usewith a heating padWash hands after use with cool water
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed,contact a doctor or poison control center immediately
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if pain persists for more than 7 days, or clears up, then reoccurs within a few days.
- Use only as directedDo not use on children under 12 years of age.Roll onto affected area no more than four times daily. Shake well before each use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camphor, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp Derived), Carbomer, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguarensis Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Paraben, Methylsulfonylmethane, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water,Triethanolamine.
Storage And Handling
Store in a cool dry place with the cap tightly closed. Note: Because this product contains natural ingredients, color may vary.
* Please review the disclaimer below.