The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Store in a cool dry place with the cap tightly closed. Note: Because this product contains natural ingredients, color may vary.
Manufactured cGMP by Smart Science Labs, 13760Reptron Blvd Tampa, FL. 33626
- Temporarily relieves foot, ankle and leg pain associated with:arthritismuscle achesmuscle strainsjoint pain
- Use only as directedDo not use on children under 12 years of age.Apply onto affected area no more than four times daily.
For external use only: Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin or if you are taking any blood thinners.
When Using This Product
- Do not use on wounds or irritated skinDo not bandage tightly or use with a heating padWash hands after use with cool water
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, contact a doctor or poison control center immediately
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if pain persists for more than 7 days, or clears up, then reoccurs within a few days.
Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aescin (Horse Chestnut Extract), Aloe Vera, Arnica Montana Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Diazodinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, dl Panthenol, Fructoborate, Cannabis Sativa Oil (Hemp Derived), Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glycerol Stearate, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Carbomer, Purified Water, Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trolamine Salicylate
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please review the disclaimer below.