Metabopath with NDC 64578-0102 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Energetix Corp. The generic name of Metabopath is adenosinum cyclophosphoricum, adenosinum triphosphoricum dinatrum, alpha-ketoglutaricum acidum, berberis vulgaris, citricum acidum, coenzyme a, dna, fumaricum acidum, glycyrrhiza glabra, hepar sulphuris calcareum, lappa major, magnesia phosphorica, manganum aceticum, nadidum, natrum muriaticum, natrum oxalaceticum, natrum pyruvicum, nicotinamidum, pulsatilla, pyridoxinum hydrochloricum, rhamnus purshiana, riboflavinum, rna, silicea, succinicum acidum, sulphur, thiaminum hydrochloricum, . The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Energetix Corp
Dosage Form: Liquid - A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Metabopath Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ADENOSINE CYCLIC PHOSPHATE 8 [hp_X]/mL
- .ALPHA.-KETOGLUTARIC ACID 12 [hp_X]/mL
- ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE DISODIUM 12 [hp_X]/mL
- BERBERIS VULGARIS ROOT BARK 4 [hp_X]/mL
- ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID 8 [hp_X]/mL
- COENZYME A 12 [hp_X]/mL
- HERRING SPERM DNA 30 [hp_X]/mL
- FUMARIC ACID 12 [hp_X]/mL
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA 4 [hp_X]/mL
- CALCIUM SULFIDE 30 [hp_X]/mL
- ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT 4 [hp_X]/mL
- MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC 12 [hp_X]/mL
- MANGANESE ACETATE TETRAHYDRATE 10 [hp_X]/mL
- NADIDE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SODIUM CHLORIDE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SODIUM DIETHYL OXALACETATE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SODIUM PYRUVATE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- NIACINAMIDE 6 [hp_X]/mL
- PULSATILLA VULGARIS 12 [hp_X]/mL
- PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6 [hp_X]/mL
- FRANGULA PURSHIANA BARK 4 [hp_X]/mL
- RIBOFLAVIN 10 [hp_X]/mL
- SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE RNA 30 [hp_X]/mL
- SILICON DIOXIDE 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SUCCINIC ACID 12 [hp_X]/mL
- SULFUR 12 [hp_X]/mL
- THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6 [hp_X]/mL
- THYROID, BOVINE 9 [hp_X]/mL
- TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE FLOWER 4 [hp_X]/mL
- ZANTHOXYLUM AMERICANUM BARK 4 [hp_X]/mL
- ZINC GLUCONATE 10 [hp_X]/mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
Labeler Name: Energetix Corp
Labeler Code: 64578
Marketing Category: UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC - What is the Marketing Category?
Product types are broken down into several potential Marketing Categories, such as NDA/ANDA/BLA, OTC Monograph, or Unapproved Drug. One and only one Marketing Category may be chosen for a product, not all marketing categories are available to all product types. Currently, only final marketed product categories are included. The complete list of codes and translations can be found at www.fda.gov/edrls under Structured Product Labeling Resources.
Start Marketing Date: 08-08-2014 What is the Start Marketing Date?
This is the date that the labeler indicates was the start of its marketing of the drug product.
Listing Expiration Date: 12-31-2020 What is the Listing Expiration Date?
This is the date when the listing record will expire if not updated or certified by the product labeler.
Exclude Flag: N What is the NDC Exclude Flag?
This field indicates whether the product has been removed/excluded from the NDC Directory for failure to respond to FDA’s requests for correction to deficient or non-compliant submissions. Values = ‘Y’ or ‘N’.
* Please review the disclaimer below.