The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Equal Parts, Each At 30C):
Aesculus carnea, flos; Aesculus hipp, flos; Aesculus hipp; Agrimonia eup, flos; Bromus ramosus, flos; Calluna vulgaris, flos; Carpinus betulus, flos; Castanea sativa, flos; Centaurium umb, flos; Ceratostigma will, flos; Cichorium int, flos; Clematis vit, flos; Fagus syl, flos; Gentianella am, flos; Helianthemum num, flos; Hottonia pal, flos; Ilex aqui, flos; Impatiens glan, flos; Juglans reg, flos; Larix, flos; Lonicera caprifolium, flos; Malus, flos; Mimulus guttatus, flos; Olea eur, flos; Ornithogalum umbellatum, flos; Pinus syl, flos; Populus trem, flos; Prunus cera, flos; Quercus rob, flos; Rock Water; Rosa can, flos; Salix vit, flos; Scleranthus an, flos; Sinapis arv, flos; Ulex euro, flos; Ulmus proc, flos; Verbena, flos; Vitis vin, flos.
Temporary relief of a broad range of emotional symptoms such as fear, anxiety, and despondency.
Temporary relief of a broad range of emotional symptoms such as fear, anxiety, and despondency.Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Take 30 drops orally twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age or if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.Do not use if neck wrap is broken or missing.Shake well before use.
Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Purified Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.