The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
VASELINE CLINICAL CARE ECZEMA FLARE-UP RESCUE THERAPY CREAM - (colloidal oatmeal) cream
Colloidal Oatmeal (1.25%)
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:eczema
- For external use only
- When using this product
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults, adolescents, and children over 6 months of age:Apply to affected area as needed
Water (Eau), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Stearamide AMP, Disodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxystearic Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.