The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredientAluminum Sesquichlorohydrate (17.6%)
Reduces underarm wetness
FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR HEAT, FLAME, OR WHILE SMOKING. CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
• Keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing in.
• Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F/50°C or in enclosed places that could overheat
• Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
• Ask a doctor before using if you have kidney disease.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
Help stop inhalation abuse. For information visit www.inhalant.org
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
For underarms use only
Butane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, IsIsobutane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Glycine, Fragrance (Parfum), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Chloride, Propane, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica.
Call toll-free 1-866-334-7331
* Please review the disclaimer below.