The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 1.0%Homosalate 5.0%Octinoxate 7.5%Octisalate 5.0%Oxybenzone 6.0%
Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of the eyesrinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposureSun Protection Measures: spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and after sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. reapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat or direct sun
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylparaben, calendula officinalis flower extract, carbomer, chamomile recutita extract, dimethicone, dimethyl capramide, ethylparaben, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, nasturtium officinale extract, peg-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, symphytum officinale leaf extract, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, tocopherol, tocopherol acetate, water
Sunx/Bugx Kit Contents
50 count- SunX SPF 30, BugX 30
* Please review the disclaimer below.