The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2.4%Homosalate 12%Octisalate 4%Octocrylene 4.8%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally (or generously) and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Sun Protection Measures: spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pmwear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hat and sunglassesreapplyafter 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every two hoursChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Benzoic acid, caprylyl methicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, dicaprylyl ether, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glycereth-2 cocoate, octyldodecyl stearyl citrate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.