The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Manufactured by:Niagara Pharmaceuticals Inc.60 Innovation Dr.Flamborough ON L9H 7P3
Chlorhexidine gluconate 1% w/v Purified Water, Propylene Glycol
A preservative for use in potable self-contained emergency eyewash stations
For external use only. In case of contact with eye in undiluted form, flush with clean water
Do Not Use
When Using This Product
- Do not change dilution or use with other chemicalsdo not reuse
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have any of the followingchanges in visioneye paincondition worsens or persistscontinued redness or irritation of the eye
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wear protective eyewear and glovesclean potable eyewash station and rinse with potable waterpartially fill station with potable waterremove tamper evident seal and cap of bottleadd entire contents of the bottle to the eyewash station containerfill the station to the manufacturer's required leveldate and initial inspection tagstation should be cleaned and refilled every 120 days when using this productin advance of emergency, add the concentrate to potable water to have a solution available
- Lot number is printed on the bottlestore at 20° to 25° C [68° to 77° F]for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing "TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL"do not use if this seal is missing or brokenuse before expiration date marked on bottle
☎ Call 905 690-6277 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Mon-Fri
* Please review the disclaimer below.