The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients PurposeClotrimazole 1%.......................... Antifungal
Otc - Purpose
- UsesCures most athletes foot, jock itch, and ringwormrelieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
WarningsFor external use onlyDo not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionswash affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once a dayfor athlete's foot and ringwom use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch; use daily for 2 weeksthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredients2-octyldodecanol, benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan stearate
Dosage & Administration
DISTRIBUTED BY:UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.