The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeMenthol 2.5%.................................................................Topical analgesic
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:sprainssimple backachearthritisstrainsbruises
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsuse only as directedadults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientscarboxypolymethylene, camphor isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water, trolamine
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:United Exchange Corp.Cypress, CA 90630 USAMade in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.