Cough Relief with NDC 66096-115 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Cough Relief is aconitum nap, antimon crud, antimon sulph, antimon tart, aralia rac, bryonia, chelidonium maj, cuprum met, drosera, hepar sulph calc, kali carb, spongia.. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Cough Relief Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE 8 [hp_X]/59mL
- ANTIMONY PENTASULFIDE 8 [hp_X]/59mL
- ANTIMONY POTASSIUM TARTRATE 8 [hp_X]/59mL
- ARALIA RACEMOSA ROOT 4 [hp_X]/59mL
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- COPPER 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- DROSERA ROTUNDIFOLIA 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- CALCIUM SULFIDE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- POTASSIUM CARBONATE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SPONGIA OFFICINALIS SKELETON, ROASTED 6 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.