Dandruff Relief with NDC 66096-728 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Dandruff Relief is baptisia tinctoria, borax, calendula, candida albicans, eugenia caryophyllata, fucus vesiculosus, kali iodatum, symphytum officinale, thuja occidentalis.. The product's dosage form is shampoo and is administered via topical form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Shampoo - A liquid soap or detergent used to clean the hair and scalp and is often used as a vehicle for dermatologic agents.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Dandruff Relief Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- BAPTISIA TINCTORIA ROOT 1 [hp_X]/240mL
- SODIUM BORATE 1 [hp_X]/240mL
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWERING TOP 1 [hp_X]/240mL
- CANDIDA ALBICANS 30 [hp_X]/240mL
- CLOVE 1 [hp_X]/240mL
- FUCUS VESICULOSUS 1 [hp_X]/240mL
- POTASSIUM IODIDE 2 [hp_X]/240mL
- COMFREY ROOT 6 [hp_X]/240mL
- THUJA OCCIDENTALIS LEAFY TWIG 1 [hp_X]/240mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- COCAMIDE (UNII: 3YXD33R71G)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE (UNII: 62V75NI93W)
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: Z17H97EA6Y)
- DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE (UNII: D6DH1DTN7E)
- DISODIUM LAURYL SULFOSUCCINATE (UNII: P160Q81342)
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 02F3473H9O)
- OREGANO LEAF OIL (UNII: 7D0CGR40U1)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SESAME OIL (UNII: QX10HYY4QV)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- SODIUM HYDROXYMETHYLGLYCINATE (UNII: DIG6BWZ9XT)
- TEA TREE OIL (UNII: VIF565UC2G)
- WHEAT GERM OIL (UNII: 14C97E680P)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Topical - Administration to a particular spot on the outer surface of the body. The E2B term TRANSMAMMARY is a subset of the term TOPICAL.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Labeler Code: 66096
Marketing Category: UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC - What is the Marketing Category?
Product types are broken down into several potential Marketing Categories, such as NDA/ANDA/BLA, OTC Monograph, or Unapproved Drug. One and only one Marketing Category may be chosen for a product, not all marketing categories are available to all product types. Currently, only final marketed product categories are included. The complete list of codes and translations can be found at www.fda.gov/edrls under Structured Product Labeling Resources.
Start Marketing Date: 11-02-2015 What is the Start Marketing Date?
This is the date that the labeler indicates was the start of its marketing of the drug product.
Listing Expiration Date: 12-31-2022 What is the Listing Expiration Date?
This is the date when the listing record will expire if not updated or certified by the product labeler.
Exclude Flag: N - NO What is the NDC Exclude Flag?
This field indicates whether the product has been removed/excluded from the NDC Directory for failure to respond to FDA"s requests for correction to deficient or non-compliant submissions ("Y"), or because the listing certification is expired ("E"), or because the listing data was inactivated by FDA ("I"). Values = "Y", "N", "E", or "I".
* Please review the disclaimer below.