Detox Drainage Liver with NDC 66096-725 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Detox Drainage Liver is boldo, carduus mar, chelidonium maj, cinchona, cynara, fel tauri, hydrastis, myrica, nux vomica, stannum met, taraxacum.. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Detox Drainage Liver Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- MILK THISTLE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- CINCHONA OFFICINALIS BARK 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- CYNARA SCOLYMUS LEAF 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- BOS TAURUS BILE 4 [hp_X]/59mL
- GOLDENSEAL 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- MORELLA CERIFERA ROOT BARK 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- STRYCHNOS NUX-VOMICA SEED 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- TIN 8 [hp_X]/59mL
- TARAXACUM OFFICINALE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.