The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachethe common coldbackacheminor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hoursdo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Store between 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodiumcontains one or more of these ingredients, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, medium-chain triglycerides, mineral oil, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, purified water, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.