The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Cooling Pain Relief
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- For external use onlyFlammable
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Do Not Use
- With heating pad or device
- With ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- On wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Have sensitive skin
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up then reoccur again within a few days
- Irritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults/Children 2 years and older:Roll on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Shake well before use
- Children under 2 years old: Consult a physician.
- Replace cap after use
- Store in a cool, dry place
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, dl-Camphor, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Water.
Call 317-228-1144 or visit www.Bell-Horn.com or www.fastfreeze.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.