The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 11 %
Menthol 11 %
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Rub on affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For adults and children 12 and over
- Under 12 consult doctor before use
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Cajeput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.