The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Natural Menthol USP 10.0%
Cooling Pain Relief
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- For external use onlyFlammable
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Do Not Use
- With heating pad or device
- With ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- On wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Have sensitive skin
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up then reoccur again within a few days
- Irritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults/Children 2 Years And Older:
- Roll on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Shake well before use
Children Under 2 Years Old:
Consult a physician.
- Replace a cap after use
- Store in a cool, dry place
Acrylate Crosspolymer, Camphor, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Yellow#5, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane USP, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Silicone Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.