The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Benzyl Alcohol 10%
Temporary relief of minor pain
For external use only
FLAMMABLE:Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skin
- In large quantities
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blistering
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
IF PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over
- Clean and dry affected area
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily children 12 years or younger ask a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
- Store with lid closed tightly
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Deionized Water, SDA 40-B Alcohol, Tromethamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.