The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with:
For external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Sensitive skin
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
When Using This Product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding:
Ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets: If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older:Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult physician
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ilex Paraguarensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.