The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Arnica Montana 1X (11%)
Calendula Officinalis 3X
Bellis Perrenis 4X
Bruises & Muscle Soreness
Sprains and Bruises
Homeopathic remedy/medicine for the relief of minor aches, strains, bruises and sprains.
For external use only
Flammable:Keep away from fire or flame
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- A rash or other adverse reaction occurs
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days
Children Under 12 - Ask Your Doctor
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a physician before use
When Using This Product
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use on open wounds
- If swallowed, seek professional help and contact Poison Control Center right away.
Adults And Children 12 Years And Older:
- Apply & gently massage painful joints and muscles
- Repeat as needed, no more than 4 times a day
- Wash hands after each use with cold water
- Store in a cool dry area - close cap tight
Active ingredients are HPUS and manufactured according to homeopathic principles
De-ionized water, SD alcohol 40-2, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.