The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Arnica Montana 1X HPUS-7%
Bruises & Muscle Soreness
Homeopathic remedy/medicine temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries; reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not use with other topical products.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- A rash or other adverse reaction occurs.
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a physician before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and pets, if swallowed, seek professional help and contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older:Apply & gently massage painful or bruised areas
- Repeat as needed, no more than 4 times a day
- Wash hands after each use with cold water
- Store in a cool, dry area - close cap tight
- Children under 12: Ask your doctor.
Active ingredients are HPUS and manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, SDA 40-2 Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.