NDC 66993-087 Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa
Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Xinafoate Aerosol, Metered Respiratory (inhalation)
NDC Code 66993-087-96
Package Description: 1 INHALER in 1 CARTON / 120 AEROSOL, METERED in 1 INHALER
What is NDC 66993-087?
The NDC code 66993-087 is assigned by the FDA to the product Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Prasco Laboratories. The generic name of Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa is fluticasone propionate and salmeterol xinafoate. The product's dosage form is aerosol, metered and is administered via respiratory (inhalation) form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 66993-087-96 1 inhaler in 1 carton / 120 aerosol, metered in 1 inhaler. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa?
Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol HFA is indicated for treatment of asthma in adult and adolescent patients aged 12 years and older. Fluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol HFA should be used for patients not adequately controlled on a long-term asthma control medication such as an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) or whose disease warrants initiation of treatment with both an ICS and long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonist (LABA).Limitations of UseFluticasone Propionate and Salmeterol HFA is not indicated for the relief of acute bronchospasm.
What are Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE 115 ug/1 - A STEROID with GLUCOCORTICOID RECEPTOR activity that is used to manage the symptoms of ASTHMA; ALLERGIC RHINITIS, and ATOPIC DERMATITIS.
- SALMETEROL XINAFOATE 21 ug/1 - A selective ADRENERGIC BETA-2 RECEPTOR agonist that functions as a BRONCHODILATOR when administered by inhalation. It is used to manage the symptoms of ASTHMA and CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE.
Which are Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE (UNII: O2GMZ0LF5W)
- FLUTICASONE (UNII: CUT2W21N7U) (Active Moiety)
- SALMETEROL XINAFOATE (UNII: 6EW8Q962A5)
- SALMETEROL (UNII: 2I4BC502BT) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 896236 - fluticasone propionate/salmeterol 45/21 MCG/INHAL Metered Dose Inhaler, 120 Actuations
- RxCUI: 896236 - 120 ACTUAT fluticasone propionate 0.045 MG/ACTUAT / salmeterol 0.021 MG/ACTUAT Metered Dose Inhaler
- RxCUI: 896236 - fluticasone propionate 0.045 MG / salmeterol 0.021 MG per ACTUAT Metered Dose Inhaler, 120 ACTUAT
- RxCUI: 896236 - fluticasone propionate 45 MCG / salmeterol 21 MCG (salmeterol xinafoate 30.45 MCG) per ACTUAT Metered Dose Inhaler, 120 ACTUAT
- RxCUI: 896244 - fluticasone propionate/salmeterol 115/21 MCG/INHAL Metered Dose Inhaler, 120 Actuations
Which are Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- NORFLURANE (UNII: DH9E53K1Y8)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Fluticasone Propionate And Salmeterol Hfa?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label