The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each caplet contains: calcium 65 mgTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENavoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humiditystore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.