The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- Relieves:▪travelers’ diarrhea▪diarrhea▪upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:▪heartburn▪indigestion▪nausea▪gas▪belching▪fullness
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are▪allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)▪taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- ▪an ulcer▪a bleeding problem▪bloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪fever▪mucus in the stool
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking Any Drug For
- ▪anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)▪diabetes▪gout▪arthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days▪ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs▪diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately at 1-800-222-1222
- ▪chew completely or dissolve tablets in mouth. Do not swallow tablets whole.▪adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets (1 dose) every ½ hour or 4 tablets (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea▪2 tablets (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)▪do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours▪use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days▪children under 12 years: ask a doctor▪drink plenty clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- ▪each tablet contains: salicylate 102 mg▪store at room temperature.▪avoid excessive heat▪keep this carton for future reference on full labelingTAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed inner wrap is broken or missing.
D&C Red No. 27 lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, sucralose.
Call 800-824-1706 Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm MST
Winco® FOODSNDC# 67091-364-30Compare to the active ingredient in PEPTO-BISMOL® Chewable TabletsStomach ReliefBISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE/UPSET STOMACH RELIEVER & ANTI-DIARRHEALSoothing Relief for: Upset stomach, Indigestion, Nausea, Heartburn, DiarrheaThe Supermarket Low Price Leader®100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEEComments & Question?800-824-1706 www.wincofoods.com30 Chewable TabletsDISTRIBUTED BY:WINCO FOODS, LLC,BOISE, ID 83704*This product is not manufactured or distributed by PROCTER & GAMBLE INC., distributor of PEPTO-BISMOL® Chewable TabletsIf any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
* Please review the disclaimer below.