The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cures mose athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)prevents recurrence of athlete's foot with daily userelieves itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store above 120°F. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents cans be harmful or fatal.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouthuse only as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 4 weeks
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeksif conditions persists, consult a doctorto prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nailsif nozzle clogs, clear nozzle under running warm water until unclogged
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
Disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
Call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
* Please review the disclaimer below.