The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)prevent recurrence of most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, cracking and burning
For external use only.
Contents under pressure. Avoid spraying in eyes. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by delibrately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouthuse only as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks if condition persists, consult a doctorto prevent athlete's foot: wash the feet and dry thoroughly; spray a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nailsif nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
BHT, isobutane, PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B
Call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm MST
* Please review the disclaimer below.