The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyefor use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surfacereplace cap after using
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye painyou experience changes in visionyou experience continued rednes or irritation of the eyethe condition worsenssymptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperatureremove contact lenses before using
Boric acid, phosphatidylcholine, polyhexanide, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.