The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
Not for prolonged use.
Menthol 10%Methyl salicylate 15%
Topical AnalgesicTopical Analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- Than otherwise directedon wounds or damaged skina bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Physician If
- Rash or excessive irritation of the skin developscondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayscondition clears up and occurs again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:apply to affected area 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age:consult a physician
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)close cap tightly after useTamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
Carbomer, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.