The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Bacitracin 500 units / gram
First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredientsin the eyesover large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worsea rash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Adults and children 2 years old and older:clean affected areaapply a small amount (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageChildren under 2 years old:ask a doctor
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
* Please review the disclaimer below.