The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skin
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Excessive irritation developscondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F).Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
Camphor, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, isoceteth-20, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.