The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
Deionized water, Carbopol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethylpropanol, Fragances.
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only: hands.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin. Do not inhale or ingest.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adults supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Do not store above 105° F.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastic.
* Please review the disclaimer below.