The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol 91%
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:Minor cutsScrapesBurns
- For external use onlyFlammableKeep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesDo not inhaleDo not apply over large areas of the bodyDo not use longer than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- Clean the affected area.Apply a small amount of product on the area 1 o 3 times dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandage.If bandaged, let dry first.
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcoholWill produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
* Please review the disclaimer below.