The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Anti-diarrheal/ upset stomach reliever
- Relieves:▪travelers’ diarrhea▪diarrhea▪upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:▪heartburn▪indigestion▪nausea▪gas▪belching▪fullness
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are▪allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)▪taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- ▪an ulcer▪a bleeding problem▪bloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪fever▪mucus in the stool
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking Any Drug For
- ▪anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)▪diabetes▪gout▪arthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days▪ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs▪diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately at 1-800-222-1222
- ▪chew or dissolve tablets in mouth.▪adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed▪do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours▪use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days▪children under 12 years: ask a doctor▪drink plenty clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- ▪each tablet contains: salicylate 102 mg▪store at room temperature.▪avoid excessive heat▪keep this carton for future reference on full labelingTAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if printed inner wrap is broken or missing.
Flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, red# 27 aluminum lake, sorbitol, sucralose.
- Premier Value®NDC# 68016-124-30COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT PEPTO-BISMOL®PINK BISMUTHBismuth Subsalicylate 262 mgProvides soothing Relief for: •Upset stomach •Indigestion •Nausea •Heartburn •Diarrhea30 CHEWABLE TABLETSManufactured For Your Military ExchangesDistributed By:Chain Drug Consortium, LLC.3301 N.W. Boca Raton Blvd.,Suite 101, Boca Raton, FL 33431*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Inc., owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol®.If any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
* Please review the disclaimer below.