The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashProtects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For External Use OnlyWhen using this productAvoid contact with eyes
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptlyCleanse the diaper area and allow to dryApply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensSymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
BHA, Cod liver oil (high in vitamin A and D), Frangrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Purified water, Talc, Tartrazine yellow #4 (FD and C yellow #4)
Helps Treat And Prevent Diaper Rash. Protects Skin. Relieves Chafing. Promotes Healing
Distributed by:Pharmacy Value Alliance, LLC.407 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA. 19087 USAwww.emersongroup.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.